The Excellence in Risk Management Award honors members of Public Entity Partners who exemplify excellence, innovation, creativity, and commitment to providing quality safety and risk management programs within their entities. This award is designed to recognize entities of all sizes that make use of available resources to creatively implement safety programs. Examples of risk management are found in all operations, from utilizing technology, to creating/updating proper documentation and repair orders, or jump starting a safety committee.
This award is usually presented during the Risk & Insurance Symposium. While we are not able to hold the Symposium this year, we will still be recognizing the hard work of our members and their commitment to risk management and safety
To recognize an individual, department, or organization that exemplifies excellence, innovation, and commitment to the risk and insurance field.
- The nominee must be a current Public Entity Partners member, employee of a current Public Entity Partners member, or local agent of record.
- The nominee must work to further risk management within their entity. Applications will be reviewed for quality and overall impact to risk management. Nominees can be considered for a specific program or contributions to risk management over time.
- Candidates may self-nominate or can be nominated by someone familiar with their contributions.
- Nominations must be submitted electronically below, or by completing the Excellence in Risk Management Award Nomination Form and emailing the form, along with required documents, to Symposium@PEPartners.org.
- Awards will be presented virtually in our monthly newsletter beginning at the end of August.
A completed nomination form and a letter of recommendation is required to be submitted in order for the application to be considered. Please include copies of any relevant documents pertaining to the nomination, including a copy of policies/procedures created or a copy of an inspection procedure.
Please submit nominations to Symposium@PEPartners.org